Win a Fantastic Goodie Bag at The Generation of Change Conference 2019.
Fulfil these 3 simple steps to go into the Generation of Change Conference draw :
1. Tick on Facebook that you're Going to the Conference Event.
3. Install the Conference App and Log in.
The competition will close on the 19 March 2019 and the winner will be announced on 21 March 2019, the winner can collect their fantastic goodie bag at the reception desk at the Conference in Te Papa, Wellington.
This is the Goodie bag up for grabs:
And now the boring stuff:
The Generation of Change Conference 2019 Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. The promoters are: Palace and Real-iQ
2. The competition is open to attendees of The Generation of Change Conference 2019 except employees of Palace and Real-iQ and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://getpalace.com/nz/news/
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 19 March 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. Tick on Facebook that you're Going to the Conference Event.
b. Make sure you get your ticket to the event (either at Eventbrite or via Deborah@getpalace.com).
c. Install the Conference App and Log in.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated ‘A Fantastic Goodie Bag for a Lucky Property Manager’ and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified via Facebook and the Conference app Whova on the 20th of March. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The prize can be collected at the reception of the Conference.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current NZ data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.